privacy and security and to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Australian Privacy Act.Terra Verde may collect your information your email address in a number of ways, including:
Directly from you, including but not limited to when you:
- Browse our site;
- Sign up to receive our e-newsletter;
- Log into our site once you become a member;
- Make a purchase from us online;
- Contact our customer service team;
- Interact with us on social media.
- From third parties, such as affiliates, influencers, and events.
3. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
The Buyer is responsible for paying their own shipping costs for the return item/s. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Returns must be made 10 days after delivery.
The return item will be inspected and subject for approval, we will send a notification via email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Once approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
If your product is damaged or faulty, please get in touch, we’ll be happy to help out with a replacement or offer a store credit.